MAVOLUX 5032 C Base - A high-quality luxmeter at a small price
The German company GOSSEN stands for high quality and a convincing precision due to a long-standing experience. With the MAVOLUX 5032 C Base
a luxmeter was developed which is a cheap measuring instrument but works very precise.
The absolutely reliable measuring values of daylight and even artificial light like LED, come about due to an extremely high-quality V(λ)-adjustment and a fine adjusted cosine correction. The V(λ)-adjustment works due to a color correction of the silicon-photodiode, whose spectral sensitivity is similar to the light sensitivity of the human eye.
The wide measuring range of the Mavolux 5032 C Base, with a high starting sensitivity and resolution of 0,1 lx resp. 0,01 lc up to a very high illumination level of 199900 lx resp. 19990 lc, makes a perfect use - even under extrem conditions - possible.
The versatility of the Mavolux 5032 C Base impresses
If you plan or built lighting systems, or if you control, repair and maintain them as a service, the Mavolux luxmeter is the perfect tool for you. You can reliably control and monitor the prescribed lighting conditions.
Calibration ability for certificated measuring
For the luxmeter Mavolux 5032 C Base calibration certificates are optionally available. Via
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 your device is audited and calibrated on your desired date.Product characteristics:
- Classification: Class C DIN 5032-7 / EN 13032-1 appendix B
- Illumination level: 0,1 lx ... 199 900 lx / 0,01 fc ... 19990 fc
- Measuring range: 4
- Measuring range switching: manual/automatic
- Measuring rate: 2 measurements per second
- Measuring sensor: silicon-photodiod with V(λ) filter
- Measuring head with tripod socket
- Measuring line: 1,5 m firmly attached
- Data logger: 100 measuring values
- Error limit - V(λ)-adjustment (f1') typically: < 7,5%
- Error limit - Total error typically: <= 15 %
- Accurancy: +/- 3 % v. Ablesung +/- 1 Digit
- Display: 3 1/2 character LCD-display
- Controls: 6 keys
- Battery: 2 x 1,5V Mignon, type AA
- Automatic switch off: 4 min /continuous operation
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Dimensions: 65x120x19 mm (measuring device), 31x105x30 mm (measuring head)
- Weight: 200g (without batteries)
- Works certificate - H997B
- DAkkS - certificate - H997D