- More images
High precision spotmetering of the luminance with the MAVO SPOT 2 USB from Gossen
High precision spotmetering of the luminance with a measuring angle of 1° according to:
- DIN 5032-7, Class B
- DIN EN 13023-1, Appendix B
- SLR viewfinder with measuring circle of 1° and viewing field of 15°
- Measuring from the distance from 1 m to infinity, with close-up lenses (optional) down to 34 cm
- Contact measurement with optional Measuring Probe
- Backlight display illumination with LCD read-out in the viewfinder
- The silicon photo diode is colour corrected, i.e. its spectral responsitivity is matched to the photopic daylight vision of the human eye V(λ)
- Remarkably easy, one hand use, with only four buttons and one sliding switch
- Configuration via DIP Switches in the battery compartment
- Automatic measuring range selection, total range 0.01 cd/m² to 99.990 cd/m² subdivided in four measuring ranges and 0.003 to 29.187 foot Lambert
- Data memory for up to 1000 single measuring values, or alternatively in 10 groups
More images to MAVO SPOT 2 USB spotmetering
Write the first Review!
Professional light spectrometer All-in-one
Lighting Passport Pro Flagship with included iPod Touch 6.
Lighting Passport Pro rental unit
Spectrophotometer and Flickermeter for an attractive price.
Lighting Passport Gatekeepermeasure light spectrum in serial production cheap and professional
Special Pocket Bag for Lighting Passport pocket spectrometer
Spectrometer for analysing measurement capability quick and accurate. Manageable size. Connectable with Apple and Android
Light measurement - Luxmeter
To evaluation light: flicker and flicker frequency, as well as measure lux up to class A.
Perfect for lighting experts.
Light Cube Light SimulatorCreate your own desired light and change CCT, CRI, Lux and other parameters.
The luxmeter by Gossen convinces with its innovative simplicity and its small price.
Professional spectrometer sensor
from now one with flicker measurement.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2019