- More images
High precision spotmetering of the luminance with the MAVO SPOT 2 USB from Gossen
High precision spotmetering of the luminance with a measuring angle of 1° according to:
- DIN 5032-7, Class B
- DIN EN 13023-1, Appendix B
- SLR viewfinder with measuring circle of 1° and viewing field of 15°
- Measuring from the distance from 1 m to infinity, with close-up lenses (optional) down to 34 cm
- Contact measurement with optional Measuring Probe
- Backlight display illumination with LCD read-out in the viewfinder
- The silicon photo diode is colour corrected, i.e. its spectral responsitivity is matched to the photopic daylight vision of the human eye V(λ)
- Remarkably easy, one hand use, with only four buttons and one sliding switch
- Configuration via DIP Switches in the battery compartment
- Automatic measuring range selection, total range 0.01 cd/m² to 99.990 cd/m² subdivided in four measuring ranges and 0.003 to 29.187 foot Lambert
- Data memory for up to 1000 single measuring values, or alternatively in 10 groups
More images to MAVO SPOT 2 USB spotmetering
Write the first Review!
The Mavolux 5032 B/C USB Luxmeter can convince with its accurate precision. Choose the level of the precision depending on the class.
The handy luminance meter with integrated USB-interface and a moveable measuring head.
The luxmeter by Gossen convinces with its innovative simplicity and its small price.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2018