PWM tuneable white dimmer via DALI control
Device type 8 LED dimmer (CV) for tuneable white LED modules
The Tuneable White Dimmer
makes a direct control of dimmable luminaires whichs color tone is adjustable from cold white to warm white.
The dimming happens via pulse width modulation (PWM), which is defined through the DALI control input.
Supply voltage 12V or 24V DC, 2 PWM outputs (16 Bit), 1 DALI address (DT8), depending on the model max. connected currents of 4A, 8A, 10A or 16A.
The module is available in 3 housing variants (40x28x14 or 59x33x15 or 120x30x60) also deliverable with a current limit: 200mA / 350mA / 700mA / 900mA The module is also deliverable as assembly for a direct installation of luminaires.Versions:
DALI Tuneable White Dimmer 4A (89453836)
DALI Tuneable White Dimmer 8A (86458673)
DALI Tuneable White Dimmer 10A (89453838)
DALI Tuneable White Dimmer 16A (89453841)
- LED Tuneable White Dimmer with color temperature control
- For direct control of dynamic white LEDs with a mutual positive terminal, whichs color tone is adjustable from cold white (CW) to warm white (WW)
- The device has a mutual DALI address for both channels (Device Type 8)
- Color temperature control according to the DALI specification for Device Type 8, Colour Type Tc
- Suitable for the control of constant voltage LED modules
- Supply voltage 12V or 24V DC
- Configuration via DALI cockpit software tool and DALI USB interface
- 3 housing variants depending on the model
- Depending on the type max. connected currents of 4A, 8A, 10A or 16A
- The maximum connected current can be spread on the channels arbitrarily, the sum current musn't be exceeded