The new Seek Thermal Compact Pro with 320 x 240 thermal imaging resolution
From now on you can use the new Compact Pro from Seek Thermal for your smartphone. It is the most advanced thermal imager for iPhones or Android devices (top models). Due to the high portability you can use the highly sensitive 320x240 thematic sensor with 32 ° field of view everywhere.
Easy connection to the smartphone
Simply connect the Seek Thermal Compact Pro
to the data interface of your smartphone (Android: USB, iOS: Lightning connection), start the freely available Seek Thermal App (registration required) and let the temperature differences visible with infrared radiation be selected with selectable colors Show. The intuitive control via a free app requires no basic knowledge and is easy to learn.
CompactPro is available for Android and iOS devices
You can receive the Compact Pro as a version for Google Android devices (top models) and for current Apple iPhones (top models / Lightning connection). Simply select the desired option.
This clip-on camera is currently regarded as the most advanced thermal imaging camera in its kind. 320x240 pixel resolution and a 32° field of view are ideal for many indoor and outdoor applications.
Top highlights of the Seek Thermal Compact Pro:
- 320x240 high-resolution thermal sensor
- Adjustable emissivity and radiometrics
- 32° wide-angle field of view
- Focusable lens with fast response time
- Display on smartphone display
- Waterproof transport housing
- Detection distance from 15cm to 550m, objects at this distance are automatically focused
- Displayable temperature range from -40 °C up to 330 °C
- Thermal sensitivity < 70="">
- 9 different displayable color pallets
Applications Compact Pro:
Manufacturer Video for Seek Thermal Compact Pro Please note:
- Mechanics and electronics for checking heat sources
- Homeowners check cold spots, insulation faults or monitor your property
- Hunter to track animals in the forest and field
- and much more
Thermal imaging cameras are subject to export restrictions depending on their performance.
Accordingly, shipping to third countries (not EU countries) may not be possible.