These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Casambi ELTAKO switch relay This switch relay is used to interrupt the power supply of Casambi... more
Casambi ELTAKO switch relay
This switch relay is used to interrupt the power supply of Casambi controlled light installation. The decoupling takes place either via the Casambi app or manually at the relay. To avoid standby currents at 0% dimming via the Casambi app, and to completely switch off the connected lighting, a relay sized for the power to be switched must be used. A corresponding typical circuit diagram can be found under the tab More Images.
- For installation and AP mounting with manual operation and switch position display
- Duty cycle 100%, control power requirement 4-5 Watt
- Contact distance 2mm
- The universal control voltage covers the voltage range 8-253V AC 50-60Hz and 10-230V DC
- Input voltage 230-250 V
- max. switching Current 10A
- Protection: IP 20
- Dimensions: Length 50 mm x Width 26 mm x Depth 32 mm
- Test voltage contact / contact 2kV/ and test voltage control connections / contact 4 kV
Related links to "Casambi Eltako switch relay 10A/230VAC R91-100-230V"