Casambi Module SKII Casing with Classic Software 2-Channels 800662
Net price: 20.00€
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays*
- Order number: AR1500-800662w
- Weight: 0.05 kg
- Manufacturer: Arditi GmbH Lighting Components
Casambi Dimmer Radio Unit Class II with Classic Software - Dimming with easy through Casambi App
Compact controller to integrate a DALI-compatible LED driver in your lighting unit.
The well-proven Classic variant of these Casambi radio modules allow for the usual effortless operation and are real bargain buys!
Control a lamp via smartphone with Casambi App for the Casambi Dimmer Unit...
... to create a perfect lighting control system
Through a 2,4Ghz radio Connection and appropriate App you can dim your Smart Device lamps, switch
individual lights on and off, create light scenes and a desired mood in your own 4 walls.
Available in 4 different versions:
- 1 Channel (sent via DALI-Broadcast)
- 2 Channel (sent to DALI addresses*: 0, 1)
- 3 Channel RGB (sent to DALI addresses*: 0, 1, 2)
- 4 Channel RGBW (sent to DALI addresses*: 0, 1, 2, 3)
(* DALI addresses of devices has to be programmed regarding this)
Another Casambi highlight:
Even with your conventional light switch you can dim and switch your lights.
Conceived as backup when the phone is straight not with, or as a simple alternative, if cables for DALI
are missing and you still want to dim. So you can easily adjust with Casambi reduce lights.
1. Switch on illumination with a usually switch.
2. Short off and on again withing 1 second. The illumination slowly dims up.
3. Another short off and on again at the desired dimming level. The current dimming value is stored.
4. If the second off / on is not switched between 8 seconds, will the illumination dim up to 100%.
All products by Casambi family have following features:
- Creates automatically a wireless Mesh-Network with other Casambi products.
- Wireless control using the free Casambi App for smartphones and tablets.
- Integrate the use of regular wall switches for dimming and scene control.
- Support for external on / off motion sensors.
Compatible devices and minimum requirements for Casambi App:
|min. Android 4.4 KitKat||from iPhone 4S|
|recommended: Android 5.0 Lollipop||from iPad 3|
|or current Android versions||from iPod 5|
These functions does the free Casambi App:
- Dimming of single or multiple lights with simple touch gestures.
- Controlling the lighting of your stores, offices, or personal spaces.
- Installation of single or complex scenarios with one or more lightings.
- Define the security of the network. There are four different levels of security for access control.
- Also support Philips HUE.
Casambi App free download:
Specifications of Casambi CBU ASD Radio Unit:
|Input voltage||220-240VAC (50Hz)|
|Max. input voltage||1.2A|
|Standby power||220-240VAC (50Hz)|
|Frequency range||2,4-2,483 GHz|
|Max. output power||+4 dBm|
|Dimensions||56.5 x 35.8 x 22.3 mm|
|Protection class||Built-in class II|
For more information please refer to the data sheet in the Download-Tab.
|·Dimmable/Control:||BT4.0 (2,4 GHz), Casambi radio, DALI, DALI DT8|