Multifunctional Casambi Plug-In Power Supply - Current and Voltage Adjustable
This flexible Casambi plug-in power supply allows the implementation of numerous LED lighting applications. Here, the lighting control by Casambi radio is used. Furthermore, the power supply is ideally suited for various plug attachments, which can be quickly and easily replaced. In the secondary circuit there is also the possibility to dim your lighting system by a push button. The Casambi plug-in power supply underlines its versatile functionality by the fact that constant current and voltage can be set via a coding circuit depending on the application (see table at pictures).
Product Overview / Features:
- Multifunctional LED plug-in power supply with CASAMBI light control and interchangeable plug attachments (sold separately)
- Mode of operation (current and voltage) are flexible adjustable by dip switch:
- Constant current: 200mA to 900mA
- Constant voltage: 12V and 24V
- Controllable by a smart device (for example tablet, smartphone) with the Casambi app
- Dimming also possible with a pushbutton in the secondary circuit
- Integrated antenna
- Using the free app from CASAMBI (Apple / Android) you comfortably control all settings (downloads below in the description)
- Regulate the brightness
- Configuring luminaires and luminaire networks
- Creating scenes and animations
- New devices are automatically detected
- Intelligent timer and gallery functions
- Set sharing options (only me, everyone, only with password, ...)
The interchangeable attachment plugs that fit the Casambi plug-in power supply unit are available separately on request and under the following item numbers. Thereby the types of the plugs differ according to the region.
|Part number ||040645|
|Input voltage||100..240 Vac|
|Output power||Depending on operating mode (constant voltage/current set), detailed table in data sheet|
|Radio signal||2.4..2.483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|Power factor ?||0.95|
|Ambient temperature||0..+40 °C|
|Max. rated temperature||75 °C|
|Short circuit protection||Yes|
|Dimensions (built-in housing)||122 x 59 x 42.5 mm|
Experience the new application versatility of CASAMBI.
Through Casambi, you can conveniently control your lighting via smartphone or tablet, wirelessly and easily individually. The control runs via Casambi LE (low energy). If several Casambi modules are in use, a so-called "mesh network" is built up. Each additional Casambi module increases the range, because each module establishes a direct connection to all others.
Your lights can now not only dim, turn on and off, but the timer function allows you to implement time controlled lighting. In the process, a maximum of 3 lights can be combined into a group, light scenes can be stored, and much more.
The compact modules are mounted quite simply in front of the luminaire, so that no additional cables need to be laid. The setup is extremely simple, all components are automatically recognized in the network and in the app.
CASAMBI QR code and links:
Selection of introductory videos for CASAMBI:
|What CASAMBI can do!||First steps|
|Set up scenes|| |
Set up XPRESS switch
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Constant Voltage:||12V, 24V|
|Constant Current:||0,2A, 0,3A, 0,4A, 0,5A, 0,6A, 0,7A, 0,8A, 0,9A, 0,25A, 0,35A, 0,45A, 0,55A, 0,65A, 0,75A, 0,85A, 0,95A|
|Dimmable/Control:||Casambi radio, Push-Button|
|Power:||5 - 20 W|
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|