These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI button switch cross or as WDALI-Set with Receiver Radio control module for DALI circuits... more
DALI button switch cross or as WDALI-Set with ReceiverRadio control module for DALI circuits with four freely programmable buttons.The wDALI switch is a DALI control module, which is connected wireless to the DALI bus. The battery operated switch can be installed at every place without any installation effort. Destination address, switching characteristic and DALI commands can be assigned To every button of the wDALI switch.
The following DALI commands are available for this purpose: dim up, dim down, off, recall min., recall max., goto scene 1-16, direct arcpower ...%, mask and predefined macros.
- DALI control module with 4 buttons
- Possibility of sending DALI commands to single addresses (0-63), groups (0-15), and broadcasts
- As switching function different buttons (short/long button push), switching buttons, switches etc. can be chosen
- Memory function for brightness with the help of macros
- 2 different fabrication settings are possible
- The wDALI switch offers the possibility to control components of the DALI circuit, without the operating device being physically connected to the DALI circuit.
- The wDALI switch contains of two components, an arbitrarily placeable operating device (sender unit) and a receiving unit, which is connected to the DALI bus
- The receiver of the DALI switch is supplied through the DALI line, there is no additional connection needed
- Configurable power up function, this means automatic sending of a command after a power interruption
- The wDALI switch can instantly used for the control of a DALI circuit with the fabrication settings
- Adjustments and changing of the configuration through the DALI bus with help of the DALI cockpit software
- Every button can be assigned to 4 destination addresses, switching functions and DALI commands
- The following DALI commands are available for this purpose: up, down, off, recall min/max, goto scene 1-16, direct arcpower in % and macros
- DALI DT8 support for the control of colour temperature of luminaires through appropriate macros
- Multiple wDALI switch can be used in the same DALI circuit
- The operating unit of the wDALI switch is designed as wall switch and can be placed freely within the receiving range of the receiver
- Colour: white/black
- Supply: Battery resp. via DALI-Bus
- typ. current consumption: 2 mA
- Output: DALI
- Function: programmable
- Frequency band: 2,4Ghz
- Receiving range: up to 300 m
- Dimensions operating unit (W x H x D): 82x82x8,5 mm
- Expectable battery life of the operating unit: 6 years
- Dimensions Receiver (W x H x D): 35 mm x 28 mm x 15 mm
- Temperature: -10 °C - 50 °C
- Protection type: IP54
- Connecting wire section: 0,5 - 1,5 mm2
Related links to "DALI Button Switch Cross"
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.