These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI expander unit for expanding a DALI circuit (with integrated bus supply) The DALI... more
DALI expander unit for expanding a DALI circuit (with integrated bus supply)
The DALI expander has an integrated DALI bus supply (200mA) for the DALI subcircuit. With the DALI Expander, several DALI devices can be combined under one DALI address in a DALI sub-circuit and then controlled together via the address of the expander (broadcast). In addition to increasing the number of ECGs in a DALI circuit, the expander can also be used to extend the cable length, usually up to 300m.
- For the higher-level DALI circuit, the DALI Expander behaves like a DALI ECG (DALI IN) with a DALI address
- Unit for extending a DALI circuit
- Broadcast forwarding of DALI commands received at the input (DALI IN) to the output (DALI OUT)
- Allows control of several DALI devices via one DALI address
- Galvanic isolation between the DALI circuits
- Output (DALI OUT) with DALI power supply (200mA) for supplying DALI ECGs and DALI control devices
- Alternative control option of the DALI output circuit via the Switch&Dim input (Broadcast)
- Multiple version of DALI terminals
- Available for dinrail mouning (for integration in protection class II devices) or as independent control gear (for remote ceiling or integration in luminaires)
- Power supply: 100V-240V AC
- Typical current consumption DALI input (DALI IN): 2 mA output (DALI OUT), power supply: 200 mA
- Input/Output: DALI / DALI
- Dimensions (LxWxH): remote ceiling 120x41x21 mm / dinrail 98x17,5x56 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 °C bis +60 °C
- Protection class: IP20
Related links to "DALI Expander Unit"
Simple expansion option of a DALI circuit with integrated bus supply more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|