These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI control module sequencer for automatic sequences DALI command sequences can be played... more
DALI control module sequencer for automatic sequences
DALI command sequences can be played with the DALI sequencer. Both sequential scene calls and user-defined command sequences are supported.
- Compact control module, enables automatically running sequences Memory for up to 4 sequences
- A command sequence can consist of up to 19 DALI commands
- The module fits into a flush-mounted box
- Types for back box and dinrail mounting
- Din rail type provides 4 switching inputs for mains voltage
- A sequence can consist of any command sequences or scene calls
- If the sequencer is assigned to a group, a running sequence can also be stopped with group and broadcast commands
- The sequence can be executed once or cyclically
- Simple configuration via DALI cockpit
- y calling up scenes 0-3 at the sequencer address, the corresponding sequences can be started
- The module draws 2mA from the Dali circuit, an additional supply is not necessary
- Multimaster capable, multiple master modules can be installed in a DALI circuit
|Suppy||via DALI- Bus|
|typ. current consumption||2 mA|
|Input||DALI||DALI 4 switching inputs (mains voltage)|
|Temperatur||0 °C - 50 °C|
|Connecting wire cross section||1.5 mm²||2.5 mm²|
|Mounting||back box||dinrail, 1TE|
|Dimensions||39,7mm x 28mm x 14mm||98mm x 17.5mm x 56mm|
Related links to "DALI Kontrollmodul Sequenzer"
Control unit for up to 4 automatic DALI command sequences (up to 19 commands each) more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|