These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI Control module with 4 switching inputs The inputs can be individually configured with... more
DALI Control module with 4 switching inputsThe inputs can be individually configured with target address, button behaviour and DALI commands. Beside the standard functions, dimming, switching, scene recall, etc., predefined macros such as setting the colour temperature, dynamic scenes and sequencer as well as user defined command lists are also supported. The device is designed to fit behind a light switch in a flushmounted box.
- Galvanic isolation between switching input and DALI-line
- Configurable function for each input
- Destination address, switching mode and DALI-commands can be assigned to each input
- DALI DT8 support for adjustable white luminaires with the help of special macros
- Adjustable „power-up“-function
- The function of the switching input can be configured with the help of the DALI Cockpit and a DALI USB interface
- Multi-master capability, several modules can be installed on the same DALI-line
- Suitable for installation in protection class II devices or back box installation
|Type||DALI MC4L||DALI MC4L-HS|
|Supply||from DALI Bus|
|Current consumption||2,6mA (DALI)|
|Input||4 switching inputs 230V AC|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +65°C|
|Connection wire cross section||max. 1.5mm²|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
59mm x 33mm x 15mm
|98mm x 17,5mm x 56mm|
|Mounting||Back box||Din rail|
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab.
Related links to "DALI MC4L Control module with 4 L inputs"
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.