These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI relay contact RM module for controlling via the DALI bus The DALI relay contact RM... more
DALI relay contact RM module for controlling via the DALI bus
The DALI relay contact RM module provides a relay contact that can be controlled via the DALI bus and can be used for switching lights and small loads or for controlling contactors. Loads without DALI input can be integrated into the DALI system in this way.
- Compact relay module for controlling a standard contactor or load via DALI
- Easy integration of loads without DALI input into a DALI circuit; the loads can be switched on and off via DALI commands
- Switch-on and switch-off points can be configured using the parameters MIN LEVEL, MAX LEVEL, FADE RATE and FADE TIME .
- The DALI-Cockpit is a free DALI configuration tool from Lunatone available for configuration download
- The DALI RM is supplied via the DALI bus
- Loads may only be connected directly to the DALI RM if the inrush current of the load is below 6A. Otherwise a contactor must be connected in between. Alternatively, we recommend using the DALI RM8 (up to 80A inrush current) or DALI RM16 (up to 160A inrush current) modules for high inrush currents.
- The maximum load of a contactor coil may be connected to the DALI RM.
- When selecting the correct contactor, the inrush current of the contactor must also be observed; this must not exceed 6A .
- DC contactor coils must be equipped with freewheeling diodes
- Supply: from DALI bus
- typical current consumption on DALI bus: 10 mA
- Inputs: DALI
- DALI address: 1
- Output switching voltage: 250VAC/35VDC
- Switching current output: 4A
- max. Inrush current of the load: 6A
- Contact type: 1 changeover
- Mechanical life of switching cycles: 1x107
- Electrical life, switching cycles (4A/250VAC, resistive): 6x104
- Temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C
- Protection class: IP20
- Cross section of connecting wires: 0.75 mm2
- Length of connecting wires: 250 mm
Related links to "DALI relay contact RM relay module"
Relay contact controllable with DALI-BUS more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|