These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI repeater Unit for extending the DALI line length The DALI Repeater is used to extend the... more
DALI repeater Unit for extending the DALI line lengthThe DALI Repeater is used to extend the DALI bus. The DALI line from usually a maximum of 300m can thus be extended to a maximum of 600m. A DALI PS with up to 250mA supply current can be installed on both sides to supply the bus devices on both galvanically isolated sides.
The DALI repeater operates bidirectionally and can therefore also be installed anywhere in multi-master systems.
- Galvanic isolation between the DALI circuits
- The maximum number of DALI devices in the entire network is 64, the devices can be distributed to the subnets as required
- gain and forwarding of the DALI signal
- Restricted cascading (series connection) of several repeaters in multi-master operation
- Any structure of star-shaped and cascaded networks in single master operation
- Unit for extending the length of the DALI control line from up to 300m to 600m
- The module is suitable for DIN rail mounting
- A separate power supply is required for each DALI subcircuit (DALI PS)
- Supply: from DALI bus
- Typical current consumption of main control circuit: 6 mA
- Typical current consumption of sub-control circuit: 4 mA
- Input/Output: DALI / DALI
- Assembly: DIN rail
- Dimensions (L x W x T): 90 mm x 17 mm x 58 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Protection type: IP20
- Protection class: SK2
Related links to "DALI repeater unit for expansion"
Bidirectional extension of the DALI bus cable length more
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.