These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Integration of 0-10V devices in a DALI system with Lunatone DALI 0-10V interface This... more
Integration of 0-10V devices in a DALI system with Lunatone DALI 0-10V interfaceThis interface DALI 0-10V by Lunatone, converts DALI-signals into an analog 0-10V signal. This makes the integration of LED-ballasts or electronic ballasts with 0-10V or 1-10V control input into a DALI-system possible.
By choosing a linear or logarithmic dimming curve and either from 0-10V or 1-10V output voltage range, the interface becomes DALI 0-10V IEC62386-206 compliant (DALI Device Type 5).
The following models are available here:
Converting a DALI signal into a galvanic isolated PWM signal (up to 1mA output current): 86458508-PWM
Converting a DALI signal into a galvanic isolated PWM signal (up to 100mA output current): 86458508-100
Converting a DALI signal into an 0-10V analog signal without galvanic isolation: 86458508-LE
Converting a DALI signal into an 0-10V analog signal with galvanic isolation: 86458508-AN
- Converting of the DALI 8-Bit Arc-Power-Level in an analog output voltage from 0V to 10V
- Manufacturer-specific mode for the adjustment of the output voltage range (from Firmware 2.0)
- Particular for devices with 0-10V control input
- Output voltage range switchable between 0-10V and 1-10V
- Choosing of linear or logarithmic dimming curve (DT5)
- The DALI 0-10V has a DALI-adress and can be assigned to groups and scenes
- Multiport for DALI
- Max. current on the output: 1mA
- Module for the converting of DALI signals into an 0-10V analog signal (DALI DT5)
- The supply of the module happens directly via DALI-line, there is no additional supply needed.
- Inputs: DALI
- Supply: via DALI
- Typical current consumption DALI: <3 mA
- Output: 0-10V (0%-100%) analog voltage 1mA max. (current sink)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39,7 mm x 28,0 mm x 14,2 mm
- Weight: ca. 10g
- Temperature: 0 °C - 45 °C
- Protection type: IP20
- Cross-section of the connection wires: 0.5-1.5 mm2
Related links to "Interface DALI 0-10V"
Module to convert DALI signals into an 0-10V/1-10V analog signal. more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|