Compact recessed luminaire K-SPOT CALIDUS II 15W - DALI / trailing edge dimming, UGR <19
As a recessed ceiling light, K-SPOT CALIDUS II is an efficient replacement for existing lighting points with halogen or discharge lamp technology indoors. The LED luminaire, which has a glare-reduced reflector, also offers optimal conditions for computer workstations (UGR <19). This ensures higher productivity and concentration at work. This is supported by the soft mix of light and uniform light distribution. In addition, K-SPOT CALIDUS II offers various dimming options such as phase cut-off dimming or DALI.
Product overview and Features
- Small size and low installation depths thanks to compact design
- Integrated heat sink and facet optics
- Glare-reduced reflector
- Soft light mix and even light distribution
- High color location accuracy MacAdam 3 and very good color rendering (CRI 92)
- Dimmable via trailing edge dimmer (e.g. GIRA System 2000) or via DALI
- Optimal conditions for computer workstations UGR <19
Ordering data for K-SPOT CALIDUS II:
With DALI and trailing edge dimming, two different control options are available.
In addition, luminaires with the following alternative properties are available on request:
- Lumen output 700 lm (luminaire with or without external control gear)
- Color temperature 2,700 K or 4,000 K
- Frame in black and Chrome
- Beam angle 12 ° and 24 °
|Operating voltage||230 VAC|
|Power||15 W (inkl. externem EVG)|
|Lominous flux||1200 lm|
|Color temperature||3000 K|
|Color Rendering Index||typ. 92|
|Lifespan||L70/B50 > 50000 h|
|Dimensions (EVG)||sunk white|
|Dimensions||Ø 49,6 mm x 60 mm|
The products of the manufacturer Kiteo are individually manufactured especially for you according to your specification. This also explains the longer delivery time of 1-3 weeks depending on the workload.
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Lamp shape:||Recessed ceiling|
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, Phase-Cut (Triac)|