Semicircle LED board with trailing-edge dimmer, bright
Due to its design, this efficient semicircular high-voltage LED board is ideal for special indoor applications and is designed for 230V mains voltage. Its features include a sturdy aluminum core, which ensures ideal heat dissipation (cooling). In addition, the LED module is bright and convinces with efficiency and good colour rendering.
- Dimmable by dimmers with phase cut on the trailing edge
- With contact terminals on the board
- Tc-temperature to be measured on the board besides LEDs
- Protection class: 1 is applied for the rear side when grounded
- Front side must be protected against contact
Ripple control pulses and other power disturbances can cause brightness variations, especially with dimmers.
|Colour temperature||2700 K||3000 K||4000 K||5700 K|
|Nominal input voltage||230 Vac|
|Power max.||39 W|
|Luminous flux typ.||3395 lm||3930 lm||4290 lm||4290 lm|
|Colour rendering index (CRI)||90|
|Beam angle||120 °|
|Rated Max. temp. (tc)||60 °C|
|Number of LEDs||284|
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab.
|·Color Temperature/Color:||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, >5000K|
|·Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|