Maxi Jolly HV DALI - high voltage DALI LED driver
High-quality TCI LED driver with 60 Watt, constant current and high voltage output (up to 112 Volt maximum).
Due to the high voltage, approx. 30 LEDs can be operated in series with this converter. A series connection of several LED recessed spotlights to a single driver is also possible.
The connected lighting can be dimmed via DALI interface, with 1-10V signal or push-button function.More highlights of TCI 127409 and TCI 151409:
- Multi-Power-Converter - universally applicable. Ext. temperature sensor optional.
- Control via DALI, 1-10 Volt interface or button.
- On/Off with short key press, brightness change via held button.
- Large selection of constant currents adjustable via dip switches
- Currents from 250mA to 700mA (see table below)
- 12V AUX output
- Overvoltage protection up to 3.5-4kV
- Active PFC
- Flicker (output ripple) <= 3%
TCI 122409 (phaseout) with up to 50 watts. Constant current or voltage. All adjustable via dip-switches. Current control via PWM
The LED current is regulated without exception via pulse width modulation (PWM). discontinued model!
TCI 127409 (up to 60 W) is the technologically improved successor to the #122409 and its innovation is the combination of PWM and AM control. This so-called hybrid control ensures absolutely flicker-free light in the range of 100% - 25% by linear control. Only in the range below 25% to 1% the known PWM control is switched over. Thus, the advantages of both methods are used. (Default dimming AM+PWM: 1-25% PWM 2 kHz+25-100% AM (no master-slave operation!).)
By short-circuiting the NTC input when switching on, it is possible to switch between "PWM-only" (downwards compatible, necessary for use of sync lines) and hybrid operation. Confirmation by single flashing (PWM), double flashing (hybrid)
TCI 151409 (up to 60W, absolutely flicker-free) is a pure linear controller. The LED current can be dimmed linearly (AM) from 100% to 1%. Perfectly suited for use with Dim2Warm. 100% camera-ready.
Attention: No master-slave operation via sync line possible.
As a proven multi-current converter - universally applicable. Also available as Built-In version (127409BI, 151409BI)
Specifications of the DC Maxi Jolly HV DALI:
|Dip-SW||Performance||Spg. sek||Current sek||# LED|
|Position 1||28 W||20...112 V||250mA const.||max 30|
|Position 2||34 W||20...112 V||300mA const||max 30|
|Position 3||39 W||20...112 V||350mA const||max 30|
|Position 4||45 W||20...112 V||400mA const||max 28|
|Position 5||50 W||20...112 V||450mA const||max 27|
|Position 6||56 W||2...112 V||500mA const||max 25|
|Position 7||60 W||2...110 V||550mA const||max 22|
|Position 8||60 W||2...100 V||600mA const||max 20|
|Position 9||60 W||2...92 V||650mA const||max 20|
|Position 10||60 W||2...86 V||700mA const||max 18|
Efficiency of the DALI LED driver depending on power: 20W - 60W : >92%
- All TCI Maxi Jolly LED converters can be connected via sync cable in PWM mode. This makes it possible to control additional LED drivers via just one push-button or an LED driver DALI. Save costs!
- Up to 10 LED converters (slave) can be operated via one master.
- buttons and installation material are not included.
For a detailed description, please refer to the data sheet.
|Constant Current:||0,3A, 0,4A, 0,5A, 0,6A, 0,7A, 0,25A, 0,35A, 0,45A, 0,55A, 0,65A|
|Power:||20 - 50 W|
|Dimmable/Control:||1..10V, DALI, DALI2, Push-Button|