Sunset Dimming LED Lamp
With this A60 LED lamp from LEDON you get the sunset into your own four walls.
When the LEDs are dimmed, the colour temperature is reduced from 2700 Kelvin to a warm, comfortable 2000 Kelvin. This guarantees a cosy atmosphere.
- With a luminous flux of 800 lm, it replaces a 75 watt incandescent lamp for the same quality of light. (savings > 85%)
- Excellent color rendering from Ra=90
- Warm 2000 Kelvin provide for sunset mood
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Leading LEDON lighting technology
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
|Technical data LED Sunset Dimming (LEDON #29001099):|
|LED||LEDON High Power LEDs|
|Light color/color temperature||Warmwhite/2700K|
|Luminous flux||800 Lumen|
|Rated voltage||230V - 240V|
|Dimensions/Material/Weight||see data sheet|
|Luminous efficacy/efficiency||77 lm/W|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Energy consumption||10,5 kWh/1000Std|
|Mercury content||0,0 mg|
|Number of switching cycles until premature failure||100000|
|Ignition/start-up time up to 100%||<0,5s|
|Excellent color rendering (color rendering index)||Ra = 90|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 years|
Video on how Sunset Dimming works in conjunction with a wall dimmer.
For further technical data please refer to the data sheet under "DOWNLOADS"
|Bulbs equivalent:||60W, 75W|
|Lamp shape:||Standard Bulb A60/A66|