LED spot 4W GU10 safety edge LEDON
LEDON’s MR16 spots not only impress with their attractive design and reflector optics, but also with a significant color rendering index of Ra 90. The energy-saving and efficient LED technology enables it to be classified in the excellent energy efficiency class A+. The lamp offers a luminous flux of 230 lumens in an ideal beam angle of 35°.
What makes the LEDON LED spot GU10 4W special?
- 5-year manufacturer-guarantee
- Convincing LED technology from LEDON results in a high-quality LED light source.
- The special lens optics ensure a beam angle of 35°
- Environmentally friendly: without mercury, lower energy consumption.
- Leading LEDON lighting technology.
- Eminently suitable for LED lighting in restaurants, hotels (corridor lights, foyer). Wherever the old cosiness of the lightbulb is desired again.
|Technical data GU10 LED Spot 4W:|
|LED||LEDON High Power LEDs|
|Light colour/ color temperature||Warm white/ 2700K (identical to halogen spotlights)|
|Beam angle/diagram||see datasheet|
|Luminous flux||230 lumens|
|Light Efficacy||58 lm/W|
|Rated power||5 W|
|Rated lifetime (70% luminous flux)||25,000 hrs|
|Rated voltage||230-240V AC|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Energy consumption||4 kWh/1000h|
|Number of switching cycles before premature failure||100000|
|Ignition/start-up time up to 100%||<0.5s|
|Excellent color rendering (color rendering index)||Ra = 90|
|Lamp shape:||Spot MR16|
|Power range:||1 - 5 W|