LED driver 60W - flicker-free Constant current dimming
Successor of the proven TCI Maxi Jolly US 50W (122411 / 123411).
Now available as hybrid (AM/PWM) or pure AM/linear controller for flicker-free dimming.
- Power: 60W instead of 50W
- Innovative dimming to avoid flicker
- Combination of linear (AM) and known PWM
- Linear dimming (flicker-free) in the range of 100% - 25%
- Switching to PWM (2KHz) in the range 25% - 1%
- Optionally switch to PWM only with 240Hz by setting a jumper. (details in data sheet)
- Alternative version available as pure linear controlled constant current source (151411)
- Tc value of 90°C
Overview of the technical data of the LED driver 60W from TCI
- Multi Power Converter - Universally applicable.
- Ext. temperature sensor optional (connection for NTC available)
- Dimming option via 1-10V control voltage (or alternatively via a 100KOhm potentiometer)
- Push button or push-button operation: On/Off with a short push-button action, brightness change via held button.
- Flicker (output ripple) <= 3%
- Easily adjustable constant current via dip-switches
- Currents from 350mA to 1050mA
- AUX output 12V/100mA
As US version with remarkable optimizations:
- Improved EMC
- Improved surge protection (surge resistance) to 3.5-4kV
- UL certified
TCI 123411 (formerly 122411) with up to 50 watts. Constant current or voltage. All adjustable via dip-switches. Current control via PWM. It's obsolete. The LED current is regulated without exception via pulse width modulation (PWM). discontinued model!
TCI 127411 (up to 60 W) is the technologically improved successor of the #123411 and its innovation is the combination of PWM and AM control. This so-called hybrid control ensures absolutely flicker-free light in the range of 100% - 25% by linear control. Only in the range below 25% to 1% the known PWM control is switched over. Thus the advantages of both methods are used.
By short-circuiting the NTC input when switching on, it is possible to switch between "PWM-only" (downwards compatible, necessary for use of sync lines) and hybrid operation. Confirmation by single flashing (PWM), double flashing (hybrid)
TCI 151411 (up to 60W) is a pure linear controller. The LED current can be dimmed linearly (AM) from 100% to 1%. Perfectly suited for use with Dim2Warm. 100% camera-ready.
Attention: No master-slave operation via sync line possible.
As a proven multi-current converter - universally applicable. Also available as Built-In version (125462, 151462)
Dip switch settings
|Dip-SW||Performance||Voltage sek||Current sek|
|Position 1||25 W||2...74 V||350mA const.|
|Position 2||35 W||2...72 V||500mA const|
|Position 3||39 W||2...72 V||550mA const|
|Position 4||46 W||2...72 V||650mA const|
|Position 5||50 W||2...72 V||700mA const|
|Position 6||54 W||2...72 V||750mA const|
|Position 7||60 W||2...70 V||850mA const|
|Position 8||60 W||2...66 V||900mA const|
|Position 9||60 W||2...60 V||1,00A const|
|Position 10||60 W||2...57 V||1,05A const|
Efficiency of the LED driver as a function of power: 20W - 60W : 84% - 91%
All TCI Jolly LED drivers are dimmable (in PWM mode) via sync cable. This means that control via just one push-button is possible.
Up to 10 LED converters (slave) can be operated via one master.
Pushbuttons and installation material are not included.
For a detailed description, please refer to the data sheet.
History of this proven TCI driver:
TCI 122410 --> Setting range 350mA - 1.4A and fixed voltage 48V
TCI 122411 --> Setting range 350mA - 1.05A and fixed voltage 48V, US version with higher dielectric strength
TCI 123411 --> like 122411 but also fulfils the ecodesign directive with standby power < 0.5W
TCI 127411 --> Higher power, flicker-free due to linear control in the dimming range of 25-100%,
Backward compatibility up to 122411 is given. (exception: constant voltage operation) Details see data sheet.
|Constant Current:||0,5A, 0,7A, 0,9A, 0,35A, 0,55A, 0,65A, 0,75A, 0,85A, 1,0A, 1,05A|
|Power:||20 - 50 W, 50 - 100 W|
|Dimmable/Control:||1..10V, Linear/AM, Push-Button|
Macht genau das was es soll
Die Beschreibungen und Erklärungen auf den Seiten von LEDclusive waren sehr hilfreich genau das Richtige zu finden.
Gute Beratung & prompte Lieferung
guter universales Gerät
Suchte Ersatz teil für China-Lampe. Hab Foto geschickt und dieses Gerat empfohlen bekommen. Alles funktioniert. Super Service.