Professional light flicker sensor for SVM, flicker% and more.
Net price: 969.00€
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1891-230
- Hersteller-Nr.: 230
- Weight: 0.23 kg
- Manufacturer: Reiner Fauser Elektrotechnik
Modern flicker meter - Not only for professionalsFlicker measurement of light is becoming increasingly important. Especially because light flickering can have negative effects on humans and animals (animal husbandry). And it is especially due to LED technology that this topic is increasingly moving into the focus of attention. Corresponding standards have been and are still being developed (IEEE1789 for the USA, and CIE is also working diligently on limit values and calculation methods).
While flicker%, flicker index and flicker frequency were previously known parameters in the time domain, the new calculation methods (e.g. SVM) require evaluations and representations in the frequency domain.
Now available: The all-rounder can do more than just flicker%, IEEE1789 and SVM
Currently there are several parallel evaluation methods such as flicker%, IEEE 1789, PstLM or SVM and more complex evaluation methods are expected in the future.
Since the evaluation of the LiSens takes place via the app Flicker Measurement Studio on the software side, the measuring instrument is also prepared for future procedures by software update.
High accuracy due to high sampling rate
The LiSens achieves high measurement accuracy by using a V(Lambda) photodiode in combination with a sampling rate of 100kHz with 16 bit resolution. This allows dimmed light to be detected even at high PWM frequencies.
As a pro version, the flickermeter is also available with a 5 MHz high-speed converter for fast samples, e.g. spread spectrum PWM and is unique on the market.
This high measurement accuracy also makes the LiSens ideal for measurements in laboratories and development and is indispensable for manufacturers of lamps/luminaires and LED control gear.
The flicker sensor LiSens is operated and evaluated via a Windows PC or alternatively via an Android tablet or smart device.
This means that mobile use on site is also possible in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet.
Overview of characteristics of LiSens
- Professional flicker measuring instrument for development, test field and measurement on site
- Suitable for luminaire manufacturers, lighting designers, end users, etc.
- LiSens sensor with spectral sensitivity according to V(Lambda)
- Data transfer and power supply via USB
- Stand alone operation with integrated Lilo battery and memory for 250 measuring points
- Including software Flicker Measurement Studio runs under Windows and Android for use in the lab or mobile
- Display of the brightness curve in oscilloscope form and as frequency spectrum analysis (FFT)
- Evaluation of flicker according to various calculation methods such as flicker%, flicker index, FVM, SVM, IEEE 1789,....
- Protocol printing for documentation of measured values of light sources 100 kHz sampling rate, 16 bit resolution
- High-quality aluminum housing with tripod thread
- As Pro version the flickermeter is also available with a 5 Mega-Samples-Highspeed-Converter (8Bit) for fast samples of e.g. Spread-Spectrum-PWM.
Technical data of the Fauser flicker meter:
|Optical sensor||spectral response analogous to CIE 1931 luminosity curve,fs value 8% typical|
|Measurement range||200/2000/20000 lx|
|Signal frequency range||0,1Hz to 10,0 kHz|
|Samplingrate||100 kHz, 16 Bit|
|Signal frequency range||up to 500,0 kHz|
|Samplingrate||100 kHz, 16 Bit/5 MHz, 8 Bit|
|0,1 s - 120 s|
data transmission mode
|Luminance||1 - 20000 lx|
|Precent Flicker, Flicker Index (IES), Modulation Depth, frequency, PMLM (IEC 61547)|
|SVM (CIE), Mp (ASSIST), IEEE 1789|
|Visualization||wave and spectrum diagram|
|Operation System||Android (6++), Windows 10|
|Interface||USB 2.0, Micro B|
|Power supply||USB powered, Lithium-ion battery|
|Charging||5 V DC, 100/500 mA per USB|
|112 x 69 x 34 mm|
|Ambient temperature||5 - 35°C|
The device is expected to be available at the beginning of Q4/2018.
You already have questions about the device --> Contact us here