Professional Mobile Phone Light Spectrometer & Flickermeter
The Lighting Passport Pro Standard, a smart spectrometer for Apple and Android - now with even more features in the Pro version.
On the move you analyze quickly and precisely lightings with your smartphone or tablet - it is simple to connect your smart device via Bluetooth to the sensor of Lighting Passport Pro Standard and you can start to measure.
The Lighting Passport Pro Standard is a two in one device with a flicker- and a spectrometer.
Use over 20 different photometric parameters such as flicker, CCT, CRI, spectrum, illuminance and much more.
After a measurement is done, you get your presentation of measurement results immediately and well-ordered
in your smartphone or tablet display in color graphics or tables.
Advantages of a mobile light spectrometer:
- A combination of flicker- and photopectrometer
- Extremly light (76.5g) and portable (68.5 x 17 x 56)
- About 24 different parameters are available
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- Easy to use: "Just slide with your finger"
- After a measurement you receive your results immediatley which can be sent via E-Mail or WiFi
- App Spectrum Genius Mobile in AppStore/Play Store available for free
Technical data of spectrometer flickermeter & Lighting Passport Pro Standard:
|50 – 50.000 lux|
|Measurable||5 – 50.000 lux|
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||8nm|
|Output Wavelength Pitch||1nm|
|Integration Time||6ms - 16s|
|Measurement Mode|| |
|Messbare Parameter|| |
|Key Features|| |
|Accuracy (@ 1.000 lux Standard Light Source)|
|Repeatability||x,y: < 0.0005*|
|Flicker messurement||± 5%|
|Dimension (LxBxH)||68,5 x 17 x 56 mm,|
|* In Precision Mode (@ 1.000 lux Standard Light Source)|
Equipment for Lighting Passport Pro Standard:
- Soft case for secure storage and transportation
- A stand for seperate use of sensor and your smart device
- Battery charger
- Retainer for the sensor on a smart device
- Parts / fixing screws
- Fanny Pack
- PC Software Spectrum Genius
Software description (App for Android / iOS):
All measurement results of the spectrometer are presented immediately after a measure
by a free app and this in clear, colored charts on the iPod.
To change the display is possible via "finger slide". For a detailed overview of the
possibilities and available apps, compatibility, please visit the product page.
Software requirements (SGM): Android 4.4.2 and Bluetooth 4.0 or iOS (from 4S)
PC Software for further analysis:
The comprehensive Software "Spectrum Genius" is in addition and for free with in the order package.
This programm allows you to analyse your measurements (even more than one time) on the PC.
With a few clicks, the software "Spectrum Genius" created a professional measurement protocol.
Additional functions of the free app SGM to manage the spectrophotometer sensor:
|Smart Pass |
(Measurements sending from phone to phone)
|GPS Orientation |
(Light measurement with position memory)
Measurement data can be send via email.
Depending on the settings, are the measurement protocol automatically
Look for "Asensetek" in AppStore ( Play Goals. You will find more compatible and useful apps to this spectrometer:
- SGT - Spectrum Genius Transmission (Created diagram for wavelength-dependent light transmittance of, for example, PMMA, PC)
- SGAL - Spectrum Genius Agricultural Lighting (A must have for greenhouse operators) Analyzed photon current density as a function and compares with references spectra for a optimum illumination
- SGS - Spectrum Genius Studio (for film and photo friends is this one indispensable complete representation of TLCI parameters)
Treuer Begleiter bei Kundengesprächen geworden
Das Gerät ist so klein, so dass wir es im Außendienst immer dabei haben. War gut investiert und so konnten wir unseren Kunden endlich auch schnell und anschaulich HCL erklären und Vertrauen schaffen.