These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI Button Switch Cross Control module for DALI circuits with four freely programmable... more
DALI Button Switch CrossControl module for DALI circuits with four freely programmable buttons. The DALI Switch Cross is a DALI control module which is connected to the DALI bus. Each button of the DALI Switch can be configured with address, button behavior and DALI commands.
The following DALI commands are available: dim up, dim down, off, recall min., recall max., goto scene 1-16, direct arcpower ...%, mask and predefined macros. With memory function.
Product features / functions
- Simple addressing and physical assignment with the DALI Cockpit software
- Factory setting (preset 1) can be restored at any time using the DALI cockpit
- Preset 2 for colour temperature control quickly configurable via DALI cockpit
- Individual configuration using the DALI-Cockpit software tool
- Command selection from the DALI command set, predefined and custom macros
- Predefined macros for dynamic and sequential scene calls, colour temperature control and memory function
- Adjustable behavior and delay on voltage return (no change, OFF, scene 0-15)
- Operating modes to connect the switch to a central control
- Colours: white(RAL9010/RAL9016) / black
- Supply: DALI-Bus
- Typ. current cumsumption: 1.5 mA
- Output: DALI
- Function: programmable
- Dimensions: 82x82x8,5 mm
- Temperature: 0 °C - +50 °C
- Protection: IP20
- Connecting wire cross section : up to 2.5 mm2
Related links to "DALI Button Switch Cross Multi"
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
A++ to A
COB LED Strips 15W/m 12V/24V 5m
Content 5 Meter (13.94€ * / 1 Meter)
From 69.72€ *
Order number: COB-15-12-65