These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
1Ch 0-10V LED PWM Dimmer / Booster Control Gear ED driver (CV) with one channel, can... more
1Ch 0-10V LED PWM Dimmer / Booster Control GearED driver (CV) with one channel, can be operated as PWM Booster or Dimmer.
The device operates as PWM-Booster, if PWM-signals are applied to the input (50Hz-1kHz)
If operated with 100kO potentiometer or 0-10V control devices (active and passive), the device functions as Dimmer.
- 1 channel LED dimmer
- Suitable for constant voltage LED-modules
- Control signals: PWM (50Hz-1kHz), 100kOhm potentiometer, 0-10V voltage signal (active and passiv)
- Logarithmic dimming curve
- Analog input: connection of a 100kOhm potentiometer or a 0-10V control device (active or passive), the 0-10V input signal is transformed in a corresponding PWM output signal
- PWM control signal: suitable for operation with a LED-dimmer with common plus connector
- Supply voltage of 12V to 48V DC
- Maximum current: 16A
- Suitable for remote ceiling
|Maximum input current||16A|
|Control input||PWM (50Hz-1kHz) |
|Expected lifetime (at Tc<=75°C)||>50000h|
|Max. connecting wire crosssection||2.5 mm²|
|Dimenions (LxWxH)||120mm x 30mm x 22mm|
RECOMMENDATION: Care should be taken on keeping cable lengths between DC power supply and dimmer as well as between dimmer and luminaires (Led-Strings) as short as possible. This kind of installation will minimize the influence of voltage drops.
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab.
Related links to "1Ch 0-10V LED PWM Dimmer / Booster"
LED ballast usable as PWM Booster or Dimmer with 0-10V control input. more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|