Flexible 12V LED RGB strip for outdoor applications with 30 LEDs/m
This LED strip is suitable for outdoor applications and is ideal for ambient and mood lighting. This flexible LED strip can be used, for example, to highlight shelves or terrariums or to highlight individual steps or edges in the garden by means of targeted installation. They are ideal if you want to set a specific color or if you want to remain flexible in color. This LED tape achieves the IP67 protection by a uv-resistant silicone tube which is provided with a double-sided adhesive tape. The tape is separable every 10cm,
a small silicone set to shorten the LED RGB strip is included.
Color controllable, common positive pole
The most important features
- The supply voltage of 12V allows a large selection of power supplies and use in the car range
- The beam angle of 120° provides a large-area illumination
- The mounting density of 30 LEDs/m ensures optimum light distribution
- With a pitch of 100 mm you can adjust the LED strip to your own needs.
- RGB technology allows the colors to be set freely
- Effect lighting of cabinets, terrariums and shelves
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture with targeted lighting
- Lighting in the car sector e.g. for motor homes or assembly vehicles
- Increase accessibility by illuminating stairs and other tripping hazards
- Pleasing lighting in party cellars
- Set accents in the garden li>illuminated advertising
- Many other outdoor applications possible.
Technical data for LED strips
|Power supply||12V dc|
|Luminous flux||120 lm/m|
|Assembly Density||30 LEDs/m|
|Protection class|| |
IP67- dust-tight, protection against water jets (nozzle) from any angle
|Length||5060 mm (5m)|
For further technical information please refer to the data sheet.
In our shop you will find a large selection of matching 12V power supplies
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||<500 lm/m|
|Amount LEDs/m:||30 LEDs/m|