- Batteryless remote control for controlling Casambi-enabled devices
- Dimming functions among 4 programmable buttons (simple dimming, scenes, color, ...)
- The Casambi remote control has a range of up to 10 meters in the same room
- Robustness to extreme external temperatures in a range of -20°C to +65°C
- No battery required and maintenance-free, as kinetic energy (button press) is used to generate the energy for the radio signal
- Using the free app from CASAMBI (Apple / Android) you comfortably control all settings (downloads below in the description)
- Regulate the brightness
- Configuring luminaires and luminaire networks
- Creating scenes and animations
- New devices are automatically detected
- Intelligent timer and gallery functions
- Set sharing options (only me, everyone, only with password, ...)
Battery-free Casambi remote control with 4 programmable buttons
This elegant remote control is used to control Casambi devices. Thereby, the Casambi remote control allows a variety of dimming options, such as scene and color control. Another highlight is that the energy for the radio signal is generated by kinetic energy when the button is pressed. Due to the so-called energy harvesting, the Casambi remote control does not require a battery, and is also maintenance-free.
Product Overview / Features:
It should be noted that the initial programming of the buttons of the Casambi remote control must be done via smart device (smartphone or tablet). For this, the Casambi app as well as an NFC interface are used.
|Part number ||808897|
|Radio frequency||2.4..2.483 GHz; 0.4 dBm|
|Range||Up to 10 meters in the same room|
|Estimated lifetime||50,000 actuations|
|Ambient temperature||-20..+65 °C|
|Dimensions||120 x 52 x 19 mm|
Experience the new application versatility of CASAMBI.
Through Casambi, you can conveniently control your lighting via smartphone or tablet, wirelessly and easily individually. The control runs via Casambi LE (low energy). If several Casambi modules are in use, a so-called "mesh network" is built up. Each additional Casambi module increases the range, because each module establishes a direct connection to all others.
Your lights can now not only dim, turn on and off, but the timer function allows you to implement time controlled lighting. In the process, a maximum of 3 lights can be combined into a group, light scenes can be stored, and much more.
The compact modules are mounted quite simply in front of the luminaire, so that no additional cables need to be laid. The setup is extremely simple, all components are automatically recognized in the network and in the app.
CASAMBI QR code and links:
Selection of introductory videos for CASAMBI:
|What CASAMBI can do!||First steps|
|Set up scenes|| |
Set up XPRESS switch
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Dimmable/Control:||BT4.0 (2,4 GHz), Casambi radio|