These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
0-10V to DALI converter (1, 2 or 3-channel) for DIN rail mounting The compact module... more
0-10V to DALI converter (1, 2 or 3-channel) for DIN rail mounting
- The compact module converts 0-10V control signals into DALI dimming levels
- The 0-10V input is passive, that is the reason why the module does not supply voltage. Thus, it is suitable for control with 0-10V analog signal
- The read-in 0-10V voltage is sent as a dimming value to the desired effective range in the DALI circuit
- To trigger the process, the 0-10V input voltage >1% is changed
- The module is powered by external 12V to 24V
- For operation, this module requires a DALI bus supply. (DALI PS1 or PS2)
- With the help of DALI-Cockpit and DALI-USB interface, the module can be programmed in terms of effective range, conversion characteristics and OFF function
- Between DALI bus and 0-10V input or 24V supply is a galvanic isolation
- The device is available with 1, 2 or 3 channels
Technical data of the 0-10V to DALI converter:
|Type||0-10V to DALI converter|
|Input||1 x 0-10V/0,1mA||2 x 0-10V/0,1mA|| |
3 x 0-10V/0,1mA
|Ambient temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Cross section connecting wires||up to 2,5 mm²|
|Dimensions||98 x 56 x 18mm|
For further details on the Lunatone 0-10V to DALI converter please see the manufacturer's data sheet (download tab)
Related links to "Converter from 0-10V to DALI for DIN rail"
Interface module for controlling a DALI circuit with analogue 0-10V signals. Available for 1, 2... more
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.
|Dimmable/Control:||1..10V, DALI, DALI DT6|