These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Circadian Daylight Control Device The DALI CDC enables a day time based adjustment of colour... more
Circadian Daylight Control DeviceThe DALI CDC enables a day time based adjustment of colour temperature and light level for Tunable White capable DALI DT8 luminaires (circadian daylight curve). The curve can be adjusted to fit the respective application.
- Control device for DALI DT8 luminaires (color mode Tc)
- Biorythmic time-adjusted Tc reference value
- DALI real time clock
- Automatic summer / winter time changeover adjustable
- Configurable scene behaviour (firmware 1.5+)
- Lightlevel curve (firmware 2.0+)
- The clock and the Tc characteristics over time can be configured with the help of the DALI Cockpit software too
- The DALI CDC module must not be connected to the mains. It is supplied directly via the DALI signal line
- Battery inside, clock is set to local time (GMT+1) as factory defaul
- Simple installation due to DALI double-clamp connector
- Types for backbox installation and dinrail mounting, suitable for installation in protection class II devices
|Type||DALI Daylight Control|
|Supply||aus DALI Bus|
|Current consumption||5mA (DALI)|
|Input / Output||DALI|
|Real Time Clock||quartz accuracy|
|Ambient temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Connection wire cross section||max. 1.5mm²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||59mm x 33mm x 15mm||98mm x 17,5mm x 56mm|
|Mounting||Back box integration in class II devices||Dinrail mounting|
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab.
Related links to "DALI CDC Control module"
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, DALI DT8|