These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI SI Sensor Interface with switchin input Sensor Interface to connect conventional motion... more
DALI SI Sensor Interface with switchin inputSensor Interface to connect conventional motion sensors or pushbuttons to a DALI system. Configuration options are for example: range, target address, DALI commands for on/off, hold time, … . Multiple sensors within one group synchronise automatically. Two different versions are available: for potential free switching input (DALI SI) and switching input for mains (DALI SI1L). The device is designed to fit behind a light switch in a flush-type box.
- Module with switching input
- Easy integration of occupancy and movement sensors, contact switches, photoelectric barrier sensors etc.
- Same behaviour as DALI CS
- types with input for potential free contact and input for mains voltage available
- Multiple trigger sources due to simple external interconnection
- Configurable schedule (light levels and hold times)
- Easy configuration with DALI-Cockpit software
- Multiple DALI SI and DALI CS modules can be installed on the same DALI-line and be used to control the same target range
- Device is supplied directly by the DALI-line
- The compact device is suitable for back box installation
|Type||DALI Sensor Interface||DALI SI 1L|
|Supply||via DALI Line|
|typ. current consumption||2.9mA|
|Control input||1 switching input for potential free contact||1 switching input for mains|
|Galvanic isolation switching |
|Behaviour on input action||schedule, level and hold times configurable|
|Connecting wire cross section||max 1.5 mm²|
|Max. length of connecting wire||50cm||50m|
|Dimensions||40mm x 28mm x 14mm||59mm x 33mm x 15mm|
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab
Related links to "DALI SI Sensor Interface"
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.