Highly efficient LED power source dimmable up to 39W with for high power LEDs
In conjunction with the operation of high-power-LEDs, this power source is the ideal solution. The independent module, which acts as a power-supply with a constant output current, has the option of leading/trailing edge dimming. In dimming mode, a humming noise can occur. In addition, the highly efficient product impresses with a power factor of 95% and comprehensive protection against overload, overheating and short circuit.
The product is available in six versions with outputs of 22W and 39W with a constant current of 350mA, 500mA and 700mA.
- Independent Power supply with constant output current for high power LEDs
- Dimmable by dimmer with leading/trailing edge
- High power factor of 95%
- Protection against overload, overheating and short circuit
- The load must not fall below the minimum load of the dimmer
- During dimming operation a noise can occur, especially with leading edge dimmers
- It could be necessary to increase the minimum brightness
Do not insert switches into the secondary circuit!
Only connect high power LEDs in series!
- We recommend the following products (non-binding) (always test before use)
- GIRA 0707 00/I02
- KOPP 8033
- FELLER 40300.RC
- BUSCH-JÄGER 6523U*
- GIRA 2390 00/I00
- JUNG 1224 LEDUDE*
- ARDITI D12S230-25 (Dimmer 1012S 250 W Universal)
- ARDITI DUT230-25 (Dimmer ART. 1004/P)
- ARDITI DEBT230-150 (800698), DUBT230-150 (800680)
|Input voltage||220..240 Vac|
|Nominal output current||350 mA||500 mA||700 mA||350 mA||500 mA||700 mA|
|Output power||10..20 W||10..22 W||10..22 W||19..37 W||20..40 W||20..39 W|
|Operating output voltag||28..56 Vdc||20..44 Vdc||14..32 Vdc||53..106 Vdc||40..80 Vdc||28..56 Vdc|
|Max. output voltage||65 Vdc||50 Vdc||38 Vdc||117 Vdc||93 Vdc||70 Vdc|
|Power factor acc. to EN61000-3-2||0,95|
|Ambient temperature||-20..+45 °C||-20..+50 °C|
|Rated max. temperature||85 °C||80 °C|
|Short circuit protection||yes|
|Dimensions||144x44x28 mm||166x52x24 mm|
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab.
|Constant Current:||350mA, 500mA, 700mA|