Gateway between EnOcean, hue und DALI (incl. Controller)
Function and intended use
The P44-LC-DE light controller contains a DALI bus interface, an EnOcean radio module TCM310 and an embedded Linux module with Ethernet.
With the P44-LC-DE light controller, small and medium-sized lighting controls with up to 64 DALI luminaires (monochrome, with adjustable white tone and full colour), Philips "hue" LED lamps and much more can be controlled (via the "hue" bridge) and any number of EnOcean radio buttons for operating the lights.
If required, this can be upgraded to a fully-fledged digitalSTROM bridge later by software upgrade, and can thus be expanded to a complete digitalSTROM system.
This universal lighting control device can be used to control many wireless pushbuttons, sensors and actuators as well as Philips "hue" colour LED luminaires with DALI luminaires e. g. via Enocean and vice versa.
EnOcean - wireless energy self-sufficient components
EnOcean is a technology for wireless, usually self-powered ("energy harvesting") buttons, sensors and actuators.
The P44-LC-DE has a built-in EnOcean radio module (TCM310) to receive data from EnOcean buttons and sensors and to transmit commands to EnOcean actuators such as heating valves. The P44-LC-DE firmware automatically detects the device's EEP (enocean equipment profile) in order to integrate the various devices into the digitalSTROM. Thus, for example, Sensors for climate data as blue digitalSTROM components, and pushbuttons function as light switches by default, but can also be used for other functions.
hue - coloured LED lights, wireless remote control
"hue" luminaires and, for example, the well-known coloured LED lamps from Philips can be controlled wirelessly via smartphone apps or third-party software.
Create your multi-colored light scenes, and simply call them up by pressing the light button.
The P44-LC-DE detects and connects the "hue" -bridge by pressing a button. The normal hue functionality remains unchanged. You can still control the lights with the mobile hue app, via the hue cloud or with third-party applications. Also supported are the monochrome hue "lux" lights.
Simple commissioning of the light controller P44-LC-DE:
- Find suitable location without metallic shielding for good radio range
- Connect network cable
- Connect devices with existing DALI bus (Attention: The P44 already has an integrated DALI PS!)
- Connect with the supplied USB 5V power adapter. (Alternative supply via PPoE possible)
- Connect to Philips hue Bridge (not included) as instructed
- Once all devices have been taught in, zones/rooms, switch assignments and scenes can be programmed via web access.
- If desired, events can be started via triggers or time control.
- Description: P44-LC-DE
- GTIN: 7640161170094
- Manufacturer: plan44.ch, CH-8048 Zürich, plan44.ch/automation
- Dimensions: 138mm * 62mm * 31mm
- Weight: ca. 160g
- Operating temperature : 0..+50 °C, only in dry / closed rooms
- Network: 10/100 MBit/s Ethernet (RJ45 8P8C)
- Power supply: External power supply, USB, 5V/1A or PPoE 12-24V
- Power consumption: typ. 260mA @ 5V (1.3W)
- Antenna: external rod antenna
- Frequency: 868.300 Mhz (ASK)
- Radio standard: EnOcean 868MHz: ISO/IEC 14543-3-10
- Radio signal: typ. 3dBm @ 868MHz
- Regulations: EMC 2014/30/EU, RED 2014/53/EU,
- RoHS 2011/65/EU, REACH (EC) No 1907/2006
More information about this product can be found in the download tab.
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, DALI DT6, DALI DT8, Enocean, Zigbee|