Aluminum strip for installation on walls and ceilings, optional with cover
This new "edge-line 2" aluminium profile features improved cooling performance thanks to an additional cooling rib. It offers different covers to match its noble design, which you can choose from under the "Cover" variant.
Info: We are happy to offer you individual cuts of our aluminium profiles on request.
Technical data edge-line Profile:
Material: Aluminum anodized natural
Cooling properties: 1cm = 3cm2 surface area, up to approx. 18W / m LED Stripe
Dimensions (LxWxH) in mm: 1000-2000 x 18 x 9 (length selectable via options)
Optimum radiation characteristic, approx. 30° diffuse along the longitudinal axis
Due to its slightly diffuse surface, this cover is ideal for RGB color change technology. The individual basic colours are better mixed. There are fewer individual color errors in the photo.
The 30° lens results in a wide-shining light image. Suitable for e.g. wallwashers, ceiling lights, workplace lighting, etc.
Specifications of the coverage:
Dimensions (LxWxH) in mm: 1000-2000 x 20 x 10
For self-adhesive LED strips up to a width of max. 12mm
Snap-in function for plastic cover of the "edge line" series
Coverage to choose from:
• Cover opal white (the light is heavily scattered and has no glare)
• Cover transparent (the LED bulb is visible, highest light transmittance)
• Cover linear lens (beam angle from 30° to 90° along the longitudinal axis)
• Aluminium profile length depending on the selection under variant 1m or 2m "edge line 2", see fig. without bulb
• optional cover of choice transparent, opal white or diffuse from 30° to 90°
• without bulbs
|Power/Meter:||10-20W/m, < 10W/m|