Flicker measurement with LiFli by Fauser
An handheld meter LiFli enables flicker measurements in range of 50Hz to 400kHz.
The flicker factor is represented by a multi-color LED Display from 0% to 100%.
In example, building biologists or photographers can measure the flicking of illumination
and analyze it in no time.
- Convenient measuring device for rapid assessment of flicking lights
- Powerful speakers for impressive sound
- Voltage output to analyze a measurement signal with an oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer
- Lithium-Ion battery, rechargeable with a standard USB charging equiment
Technical data of flicker meter with LiFli:
|Display:||Multicoloured (green, yellow, red), 18 LEDs|
|Spectral sensitivity:||Similar to a human eye|
|Acoustic rendering:||Audible range + range from 20-400kHz|
|Dimension:||117 x 80 x 32 mm|
- Micro-USB-charge 5V/1000 mA
- Cable for volatage output LiFli to BNC (2m)
The flicker content of modern LED lamps can be between 0% and 100%. Often one cannot perceive it. Fatigue, concentration problems, reduced vision, headaches and even epilepsy could be consequences. Only the measurement of the flicker content provides certainty here.
Kein Flimmern mehr
Angeschafft um die Beleuchtung überprüfen insbesondere im Bürobereich.