Flicker measurement with LiFli by Fauser
An handheld meter LiFli enables flicker measurements in range of 50Hz to 400kHz.
The flicker factor is represented by a multi-color LED Display from 0% to 100%.
In example, building biologists or photographers can measure the flicking of illumination
and analyze it in no time.
- Convenient measuring device for rapid assessment of flicking lights
- Powerful speakers for impressive sound
- Voltage output to analyze a measurement signal with an oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer
- Lithium-Ion battery, rechargeable with a standard USB charging equiment
Technical data of flicker meter with LiFli:
|Display:||Multicoloured (green, yellow, red), 18 LEDs|
|Spectral sensitivity:||Similar to a human eye|
|Acoustic rendering:||Audible range + range from 20-400kHz|
|Dimension:||117 x 80 x 32 mm|
- Micro-USB-charge 5V/1000 mA
- Cable for volatage output LiFli to BNC (2m)
The flicker content of modern LED lamps can be between 0% and 100%. Often one cannot perceive it. Fatigue, concentration problems, reduced vision, headaches and even epilepsy could be consequences. Only the measurement of the flicker content provides certainty here.