Meanwell Universal Actuator KAA-8R und KAA-8R-10
The KNX actuator is an 8-channel device with a high-quality, independent latching relay for switches, blinds or all kinds of mixing applications.
Due to its compact design with a width of 72 mm, it is suitable for installation in the distributor on 35mm mounting rails in the EIB / KNX application. The connection to the KNX bus is made via the bus connection terminal. The switching relays are particularly suitablefor switching ohmic loads, capacitive loads, for instance LED drivers and inductiveloads as well as motors in shutter or blind applications.
The actuator are powered via the EIB / KNX and do not require any additional power supply
Features of the actuator:
- 8 channel actuator
- Can be mounted directly on the DIN rail
- Closed, compact design IP20
- For AX, C-load, capacitive & inductive of loads
- Supply voltage via EIB / KNX
- Manual control via push button
- Programmable various time and scene function
- Building automation, lighting switch, shutter/blind control (planned), heating control, ventilation function
- Available in KAA-8R and KAA-8R-10 models
|KNX-BUS voltage||21...31 V|
|KAA-8R||16A per channel|
|KAA-8R-10||10A per channel|
For further technical details about the KAA-8R and KAA-8R-10 Universal Actuator, please refer to our downloads.
|Constant Voltage:||20V, 30V|
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor), IP65/67 (Outdoor)|