Universal-Dimmer with push button up to 150W - trailing edge dimming, LFP, permantent memory
This universal dimmer, which has an electronic protective device and thus ensures comprehensive protection against short-circuiting in the case of a lamp defect, is convincing with its wide range of applications. As an electronic trailing edge dimmer, it is able to control dimmable retrofit LEDs, energy-saving bulbs and incandescent bulbs. In addition, the LED dimmer restores the previous brightness the next time it is switched on on the primary side, this is called a permanent memory.
The product is available in three different versions (black, white, transparent).
- Electronical dimmer with phase cut on the leading edge, for dimming of dimmable retrofit LED lamps, energy saving lamps and incandescent lamps.
- Operation with illuminated push button::
- Press once: switch on (to previous brightness level) / off.
- Press and hold: turn up light/dim light
- When re-started by power-on on the primary, the previous brightness will be reset (permanent memory)
- With electronical protection (LFP) against short circuit at lamp failure
- Pollution degree: 2
- Protection class: 2
|Input voltage||100..240 Vac|
|Output power LED||4..25 W|
|Output power CFL||11..25 W|
|Output power Incandescent||at 120 Vac 4..100 W, at 230 Vac 4..150 W|
|Ambient temperature||35 °C|
|Estimated lifetime||40.000 h|
|Cable cross section||0,75 mm²|
|Protection level IP||20|
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Power:||20 - 50 W, 50 - 100 W, 100 - 250 W|
|Dimmable/Control:||Phase-Cut (Triac), Push-Button|