ZigBee 3.0 LED Controller for controlling your Smartphone lighting technology
With the new ZigBee 3.0 protocol, the 4 in 1 LED radio controller is compatible with the latest LED smart home systems, including Amazon Echo Plus, Osram Lightify, Ikea Trådfri, Philips Hue. (Adjustable via toggle switch)
When used with the Philips Hue system, you can use the CASAMBI app.
4 in 1 universal ZigBee LED controller! Four different modes in just one controller: DIM, CCT, RGBW and RGB- + CCT.
The 1/2/4 or 5-channel controller can also be easily controlled via the Amazon ECHO app.
Using the ZigBee controller:
To use the ZigBee 3.0 controller, you need the corresponding interface for each manufacturer, for example the Philips Hue Bridge or the OSRAM Lightify Gateway. The Amazon Echo Plus system already has a hub.
- Input voltage: 12Vdc - 24Vdc
- Maximum load 1-channel operation: 1x 4A
- Maximum load 2-channel operation: 2x 4A
- Maximum load 4-channel operation: 4x 4A
- Maximum load 5-channel operation: 5x 4A
- Power per channel: max. 48W @ 12Vdc, 96W @ 24Vdc
- Channel polarity: R- / G- / B- / WW- / KW- common positive pole
- Operating temperature: -20° C to +50° C
- Storage temperature: -20° C bis +70° C
- Dimensions (L x B x H) in mm: 145 x 46,5 x 16
In the event of a power failure, it saves its last program and switch-on status.
We recommend installation by a qualified electrician.
For further information please refer to the data sheet.
|Constant Voltage:||12V, 24V|
|Color Temperature/Color:||RGB, Tuneable White|