These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
BMU MD - Compact dimmable LED driver 10W from TCI The BMU MD series is an LED constant... more
BMU MD - Compact dimmable LED driver 10W from TCIThe BMU MD series is an LED constant current Power Supply Unit PSU with small square dimensions,
especially for installation in luminaires.
The 10W driver is available for currents of 250mA, 350mA, 500mA and 700mA.
Easy installation with spring terminal contacts.
Features of the TCI BMU-MD series (127396, 127390, 127392, 127394):
- SELV <60V Wide Range Input Voltage
- Suitable for automatic wiring machine
- Direct current dimmable
- Flicker (Output Ripple) < 20%
- Driver for built-in use.
- It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II.
- Single terminal block at the primary and secondary circuit(wire cross-section up to 1,5 mm²/ AWG15).
|Article||Art.Nr.||Power out||Voltage out |
|Voltage out |
|250mA BMU MD||127396||7 W||12...28 V||14...28 V||250mA const.||4-8|
|350mA BMU MD||127390||10 W||8,5...28 V||12...28 V||350mA const.||3-8|
|500mA BMU MD||127392||12 W (10)||6...29 V||10...20 V||500mA const.||2-5|
|700mA BMU MD||127394||12 W (10)||3...14 V||6...14 V||700mA const.||1-4|
Additionally Features for BMU MD:
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- Ultra compact size.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Thermal protection C.5.a.
Further Informations about TCI BMU MD xxx can be found in the PDF-Data Sheet (Download Tab)
Related links to "BMU MD"
10W LED driver in a compact, square housing with spring terminal contacts for currents up to 700mA more
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.
|Constant Voltage:||15V, 20V, 28V|
|Constant Current:||250mA, 350mA, 500mA, 700mA|