These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
BMU - small and compact LED-driver 12W from TCI The BMU series is an LED constant current... more
BMU - small and compact LED-driver 12W from TCIThe BMU series is an LED constant current source with small square dimensions, especially for installation in luminaires. Easy installation with spring terminal contacts. The 12W driver is available for currents of 210mA, 280mA, 350mA, 500mA and 700mA.
Features of the BMU-Series from TCI (122796, 122797, 122790, 122794, 122792):
- SELV <60V
- Wide Range Input Voltage (AC and DC)
- Suitable for automatic wiring machine
- Not dimmable
- Driver for built-in use.
- It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II.
- Single terminal block at the primary and secondary circuit (wire cross-section up to 1,5 mm²/ AWG15).
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side.
- Flicker (Output Ripple) < 3%
|Article||Article No.||Power out||Voltage out||Current out||#LED|
|DC 6W 210mA BMU||122796||6,5 W||3...33 V||210mA const.||1-9|
|DC 9W 280mA BMU||122797||9 W||3...33 V||280mA const.||1-9|
|DC 12W 350mA BMU||122790||12 W||2...31 V||350mA const.||1-8|
|DC 12W 500mA BMU||122794||12 W||2...24 V||500mA const.||1-6|
|DC 12W 700mA BMU||122792||12 W||2...16 V||700mA const.||1-4|
Further Features for BMU
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- Ultra compact size.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Current regulation -6 % +5 % including temperature variation
- UL (class 2)
Further Informations about TCI BMU xxx can be found in PDF-Datasheet Download Tab
Related links to "DC 12W BMU"
12W LED driver in a compact, square housing with spring terminal contacts for currents up to 700mA. more
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.
|Constant Current:||220mA, 260mA, 350mA, 350mA -1A, 500mA, 700mA, < 350mA|
|Power:||9W, 10W, 12W|