CASAMBI Detector/Sensor for Motion and Brightness Control via Bluetooth
With this small and practical light sensor you are able to control your desired lighting depending on movement or brightness.
The control signals are simply transmitted via Bluetooth into your CASAMBI network where the sensor can be configured and it provides a variety of funcitons. This can be achieved by the communication of the sensor with smart devices, such as mobile phones or tablets via CASAMBI app. Furthermore, the detector is resistant against an ambient temperature between -20°C and +60° including a protection level of IP44. Thus, it can be employed in indoor- and in outdoor-applications.
Product Overview / Technical Features:
- Sensor for motion and brightness with Bluetooth signal
- Communicates with Casambi App on smart devices
- for operation of luminaires, scenes etc. in Casambi networks
- to be configured and used in many ways
- Sensor max. 5m, 100° horizontal, 64 zones
Hints for the assembly:
- Device built-in, mounted in drill-hole 25..27mm
- For installation the relevant standards and the recognized technical rules must be respected.
|Power supply input||220..240 Vac||12..24 Vdc/ac|
|Radio signal||2,4..2,483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|Ambient temperature (ta)||-20..+60 °C||-20..+50 °C|
|IP Protection level||44||44 Front, 20|
|Dimensions||38 / 25 x 48 mm|
CASAMBI QR-Code and Links (instant download here)
Further features CASAMBI sensor motion detector can be found in the datasheet stored in the Download Tab.
|Constant Voltage:||12V, 24V|