Multipurpose Casambi Motion Detector with PIR Sensor and Push Button Connection
This Casambi motion detector is used to control Casambi devices. Specifically, it is used to trigger, for example, LED luminaires or scenes in Casambi networks and corresponding lighting applications. At this point the motion detector can be configured and used flexibly. Thereby, it communicates with the Casambi app, meaning it can be conveniently controlled using smart devices (tablet or smartphone). Furthermore, this Casambi motion detector has a range of up to 10 meters.
Product Overview / Features:
- Casambi motion detector with PIR sensor and optional push button connection
- Controlling Casambi devices
- Triggering of luminaires, scenes, etc. in Casambi networks (configurable and versatile)
- Distances regarding detection by the sensor:
- Distance max. 3 m
- Detection range tangential 10 m, radial 5 m (see picture)
- Alternative lens for detection range tangential 9 m, radial 4 m
- Includes 2 different masks (narrow, semi-circle)
- Robustness to external temperatures in a range of -20°C to +50°C with protection level IP44
- Use the free app from CASAMBI (Apple / Android) to conveniently control all settings (downloads below in the description)
- Regulate the brightness
- Configuring luminaires and luminaire networks
- Creating scenes and animations
- New devices are automatically detected
- Intelligent timer and gallery functions
- Set sharing options (only me, everyone, only with password, ...)
The recessed mounting of the Casambi motion detector can be done either by drilling a hole (66..68 mm) in a flush mounted box or in a hollow ceiling.
In addition, the relevant standards and the recognized technical rules must be observed during installation.
|Part number ||808895|
|Input voltage||220..240 Vac|
|Radio signal||2.4..2.483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|Ambient temperature||-20..+50 °C|
|Degree of protection||IP44 Front / IP20|
|Dimensions||78/62 x 75 mm|
Experience the new application versatility of CASAMBI.
Through Casambi, you can conveniently control your lighting via smartphone or tablet, wirelessly and easily individually. The control runs via Casambi LE (low energy). If several Casambi modules are in use, a so-called "mesh network" is built up. Each additional Casambi module increases the range, because each module establishes a direct connection to all others.
Your lights can now not only dim, turn on and off, but the timer function allows you to implement time controlled lighting. In the process, a maximum of 3 lights can be combined into a group, light scenes can be stored, and much more.
The compact modules are mounted quite simply in front of the luminaire, so that no additional cables need to be laid. The setup is extremely simple, all components are automatically recognized in the network and in the app.
CASAMBI QR code and links:
Selection of introductory videos for CASAMBI:
|What CASAMBI can do!||First steps|
|Set up scenes|| |
Set up XPRESS switch
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Lamp shape:||Recessed ceiling, Socket installation|
|Dimmable/Control:||Casambi radio, Push-Button|