Independent Casambi Constant Voltage Power Supply 24V, 160W
This robust Casambi 24V constant voltage power supply can be used to implement numerous LED lighting applications. Here, the constant voltage module is controlled via the Casambi app, which is available on all smart devices (Apple, Android). For example, a corresponding PWM frequency can be set in this app. In addition to the integrated Casambi light control, the power supply has an external, extendable antenna.
Product Overview / Features:
- Independent Casambi power supply with constant voltage for LEDs
- Controllable by smart devices (Casambi app) including adjustable PWM frequency
- Robustness to external influences with IP50 protection rating and ambient temperatures from -30°C to +40°C
- Gateway is not required, but setup is possible
- External antenna included, extension cable sold separately
- With connection cables 30cm
- Use the free app from CASAMBI (Apple / Android) to conveniently control all settings (downloads below in the description)
- Regulate the brightness
- Configuring luminaires and luminaire networks
- Creating scenes and animations
- New devices are automatically detected
- Intelligent timer and gallery functions
- Set sharing options (only me, everyone, only with password, ...)
It is imperative to ensure that when building the lighting application, the LEDs are connected in parallel and not switched in the secondary circuit.
For the external, extendable antenna of this Casambi power supply, an extension cable with 52 cm length exists, which is available on request under article 808982.
|Part number ||808631|
|Input voltage||100..240 Vac|
|Nominal output voltage||24 Vdc|
|Output power||160 W|
|Radio signal||2.4..2.483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|PWM frequency||settable 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz|
|Protection Level||IP 50|
|Ambient temperature||-30..+40 °C|
|Max. Rated temperature||65 °C|
|Power factor λ according to EN61000-3-2||>0.94 @230 Vac, >0.98 @115 Vac|
|Inrush current, half-width||16 A; 0.015 ms @230 Vac|
|Short circuit protection||Yes|
|Dimensions||198 x 62 x 39 mm|
Experience the new application versatility of CASAMBI.
Through Casambi, you can conveniently control your lighting via smartphone or tablet, wirelessly and easily individually. The control runs via Casambi LE (low energy). If several Casambi modules are in use, a so-called "mesh network" is built up. Each additional Casambi module increases the range, because each module establishes a direct connection to all others.
Your lights can now not only dim, turn on and off, but the timer function allows you to implement time controlled lighting. In the process, a maximum of 3 lights can be combined into a group, light scenes can be stored, and much more.
The compact modules are mounted quite simply in front of the luminaire, so that no additional cables need to be laid. The setup is extremely simple, all components are automatically recognized in the network and in the app.
CASAMBI QR code and links:
Selection of introductory videos for CASAMBI:
|What CASAMBI can do!||First steps|
|Set up scenes|| |
Set up XPRESS switch
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Power:||100 - 250 W|
|Dimmable/Control:||Casambi radio, PWM|