E27 Lamp Socket with integrated Phasedimmer with Casambi Wireless Modul
You like to pimp your luminaire with bulb inside, but do not have space in the lamp for installiing additional wireless modul.
This is the solution. Just change the E27 lamp socket with this one and you can control the lamp with the integreted phasedimmer from Casambi (TED).
This works fine with most of the dimmable LED-bulbs or ESL and sure with incandelescent bulbs.
The Product comes with three different sets (plain skirt, threaded skirt or partly threaded skirt) and differs in its construction: There is a version including a dome with a threaded hole as well as one including a dome with a key hole.
Functions of the Casambi wireless controlled lamp socket
Easily operated E27 lampholder with dimmer to control lamps with smartphone or tablet (Apple, Android)
- For operation of incandescent lamps, dimmable LED lamps and dimmable CFL lamps
- Free App from Casambi (Apple / Android):
- Lighting contol - configuration of luminaires and networks
- Creation of scenes and animations
- Photo of luminaires in the room turns to push button
- Automatic detection of new devices
- A gateway is not necessary
- Integrated antenna
- Also controllable via standard wall switch or Xpress remote control
- Apple Watch compatible
- The link to the app and Installationguides you will find on our website
- Wire 0.5-1.5mm², strip 6-8mm, ferrules
- Pollution degree: 2
- Matching strainers and shade holder rings you will find in our assortment
Technical data of CASAMBI – E27 Lamp Socket
|Construction||Dome with key hole||Dome with threaded hole|
|Version||Plain skirt||Threaded skirt||Partly threaded skirt||Plain skirt||Threaded skirt||Partly threaded skirt|
|Power supply input||220..240 VAC|
|Signal input||BT 4.0 (2,4GHz) lite @ Smart-Geräte|
|Radio signal||2,4..2,483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|Max. Power at 230Vac||1..25 W|
|Ambient temperature (ta)||-20..+30 °C|
You can download the appe for free here:
ARDITI CASAMBI E27 - Adjustable lamp holder with Casambi
|·Dimmable/Control:||BT4.0 (2,4 GHz), Casambi radio|
|·Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|