IEC 62386 power supply LW11 with integrated current limiter
The IEC 62386 power supply is a current limited supply for IEC 62386 bus systems.
It converts 24V DC voltage into 17V DC with a current limited to ca. 230mA. IEC 62386 (=DALI Standard)
- IEC 62386 bus power supply
- Bypass tolerant
- Input: 24 V ± 10%, min. 300mA
- Output: 17 V, current limited at about 230mA
- LED to indicate operation and bus activity: The LED indicates when power is on the bus
and flashes during data communication.
The IEC 62386 bus power source is available in two versions, as PCB modul and in a DIN rail:
- "ready-made" module (for example mounting in an enclosure)
- Inexpensive DALI power source
- Dimensions: 47 x 38 x 6.5 mm
- Fits to 35 mm DIN rail according to EN 60715
- Internal protection against reverse input voltage
- Assurance for safe shutdown in fault case of failure
- EMV tested to EN 55015;11.2009, EN 61547; 03.2010, FCC 15B
- Dimensions: 95 x 36 x 57 mm
Warnings: dimmers, switches or other DALI devices which submit current to the DALI bus, are
not allowed to be connected together with the LED Warrior 11 to one bus.
For further technical data please refer to data sheet:
German and English quick reference: