LED cooling profile 100cm for up to 30W/m (aluminum)
This LED cooling profile in elegant edge-design offers a wide range of covers and at the same time ensures cooling for LED strips up to 30W/m. The cooling profile is made of anodized aluminum and klippsen the cover of your choice. Simply insert it into it.
With this profile, our LED strips can be mounted directly on the intended object to save space. The additional cooling fins allow the cooling profile to optimally cool powerful LED strips.
This LED aluminum profile in edge-design can be combined with LED strips we offer too.
Do you want an individual cut? Please contact us, so we can make you a perfect offer for your needs!
- Opal white (strong light scattering, so the light is glare-free)
- Transparent (provides the highest light transmission, available with lens optics from 45° to 90°)
- Diffuse linear lens (beam angle from 30° to 90° along the longitudinal axis)
Diffuse covers are ideal for RGB strips, as they mix the base colors perfectly and produce fewer individual color errors.
By using a 30 ° lens, a far-reaching light image is generated, which is suitable for wallwashers, workplace lighting or ceiling lights.
- Use in showcases for optimal lighting
- For wooden furniture for visual enhancement or lighting
- Workplace lighting
- Ceiling lights
Technical data for this LED profile
|Version||Cooling profile 1m|
|Dimension (LxWxH) in mm||1000 x 18x 16|
|Internal dimension in mm||13 (For up to 12mm wide LED strips)|
|Width downside in mm||17.8|
|Material||Anodized aluminum nature|
|Suitable for LED bars up to||30 W/m|
Technical data of the cover
|Dimension (LxWxH) in mm||1000 x 20 x 10|
- LED aluminum cooling profile (100cm)
- The chosen cover
- Without LED strips or other bulbs
This profile is also available in 2m version here
In our shop you will find a large selection of matching LED stripes such as this 24V LED stripe white with 72 LEDs/m
|Power/Meter:||10-20W/m, < 10W/m, > 20W/m|