These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
LED driver 50W dimmable - Maxi Jolly SV Zigbee 3
Net price: 66.55€
Net price: 66.55€
|To 9||77.20€ * ( 66.55€ Netto )|
|From 10||87.28€ * ( 75.24€ Netto )|
|From 20||82.68€ * ( 71.28€ Netto )|
|From 50||78.09€ * ( 67.32€ Netto )|
|From 100||73.50€ * ( 63.36€ Netto )|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays*
- Order number: 151572
- Hersteller-Nr.: 151572
- Weight: 0.21 kg
- Manufacturer: TCI TELECOMUNICAZIONI ITALIA S.R.L.
LED driver 50W - wireless dimmable with Dip-Switch This is a direct current LED driver from TCI... more
LED driver 50W - wireless dimmable with Dip-SwitchThis is a direct current LED driver from TCI which is dimmable with a integrated wireless ZIGBEE module.
Successor of the TCI 122572.
Selectable constant current, constant voltage via dip-switch. The dimmable LED driver is controllable via button (Push-Button).
On/off by a short push. Brightness can be changed by a longer push.
Available as a pure AM/linear controller for flicker-free dimming in the range of 100% - 25%.
Features of the LED driver:
- Multipower driver supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current with integrated wireless ZIGBEE module.
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Analogical input (NTC) for thermal sensor connection.
- Auxiliary output 12 V max. 100 mA.
- Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations.
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side (wire cross-section up to 2,5 mm2 / AWG13).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3 mm - max. 8 mm.
- Against overheating and short circuits;
- Against mains voltage spikes;
- Against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Flicker ( Output Ripple ) <= 3%
|DIP-Switch||Power out||Voltage out||Current out|
|Position 1||18,5W||10...53V||350mA const.|
|Position 2||21W||10...53V||400mA const.|
|Position 3||23,5W||10...53V||450mA const.|
|Position 4||26,5W||10...53V||500mA const.|
|Position 5||29W||10...53V||550mA const.|
|Position 6||31,5W||10...53V||600mA const.|
|Position 7||34,5W||10...53V||650mA const.|
|Position 8||37W||10...53V||700mA const.|
|Position 9||39,5W||10...53V||750mA const.|
|Position 10||42W||10...53V||800mA const.|
|Position 11||45W||10...53V||850mA const.|
|Position 12||47,5W||10...53V||900mA const.|
|Position 13||50W||10...52V||950mA const.|
|Position 14||50W||10...50V||1A const|
|Position 15||50W||10...48V||1,05A const.|
|Position 16||50W||10...45V||1,1A const.|
|Position 17||50W||10...43V||1,15A const.|
|Position 18||50W||10...41V||1,2A const.|
- Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH function and standard ZIGBEE devices for ZIGBEE integrated WIRELESS module.
- (3) Designed to work with ZIGBEE systems.
- Full AM DIMMING: 1-100%.
- Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH function (mains voltage):
- A short push to turn on and off;
- A longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- Regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- For another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again;
- Dimming level memory at mains restore.
- Possibility to use PUSH function to 4/5 drivers
Setup of the TCI Zigbee devices like this:Step 1: Hue-App go for "Search Luminaires"
Step 2: Switch on TCI Zigbee device
Device should be connected within some seconds.
Check signal level when close to metal surfaces or inside metal box.Some hints by LEDclusive.de:
We have successfully tested the TCI-Module with Philips Hue Bridge and got following experience. Just follow the setup procedure above, the device can be easy found in the setup of luminaires.
In case something went wrong, we recommend running the reset procedure. This is described on the label. Take care to follow the time sequences exactly.
We use one metronome for counting. Successful reset get confirmed by a short off and on of the connected LED-module. For more information regarding the TCI Maxi Jolly SV Zigbee 3 please refer to the data sheet in the Dowload-Tab.
Related links to "LED driver 50W dimmable - Maxi Jolly SV Zigbee 3"
LED driver 50W linear (AM) dimmable. Integrated wireless Zigbee module. Adjustable currents from... more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Constant Current:||0,4A, 0,5A, 0,6A, 0,7A, 0,8A, 0,9A, 0,35A, 0,45A, 0,55A, 0,65A, 0,75A, 0,85A, 1,0A, 1,05A, 1,2A|
|Dimmable/Control:||Linear/AM, Push-Button, Zigbee|
|Power:||5 - 20 W, 20 - 50 W|