Lunatone 7 inch DALI-2 Operator 86456840
The capacitive 7" Display with 24 bit color depth enables installing as well as control and operation of a DALI System.
The display can be individually designed using numerous widgets. For example, dimming and switching of groups and individual addresses, RGB color light management, color temperature control are available.
DALI, USBmini and WLAN are available as interfaces.
It is also possible to measure:
- Air pressure
- Air quality
Possible thanks to integrated sensors.
The DALI-2 Operator is used for installing (version display 7 plus) and control of DALI systems.
The digital DALI protocol, IEC62386 standard, is used to control lighting equipment.
All luminaires, groups and individual luminaires can be controlled and scenes can be called up via the display interface.
The user interface can be designed individually, both background images, colors as well as the function, position and
Version display 7"
The plus version also allows the following functions:
- Addressing and commissioning a DALI system
- Circadian daylight gradients (Human Centric Lighting) - coming soon
- Weekday-controlled processes (Schedules) - coming soon
- sequences - coming soon
- Automation & ndash; coming soon
- Blind control - coming soon
- Version for emergency light monitoring & ndash; coming soon
With the standard version, this is possible independently via DALI-USB-Interface and the software DALI-Cockpit.
|Ambient temperature||-10 ° C to + 50 ° C|
|Connection wires cross-section||max. 1.5mm2|
|assembly||to installation box|
|Device type||Control device|
|Supply voltage display||24-56V DC|
|Energy demand display||3.5W|
|Resolution display||1024 x 600 px|
|Colors display||24 bit|
|Housing and dimensions|
|color||white (black and special colors on request)|
|Housing color||metal gray|
Installation of the Lunatone:
- The DALI-2 display is connected directly to the DALI bus. A DALI bus voltage supply is required.
- The device requires an additional 24V supply, which is connected to the terminals provided for this.
- The connection to the DALI terminals can be made regardless of polarity. The bus input is protected against overvoltages (mains voltage).
- The wiring should be carried out as a permanent installation in a dry and clean environment.
- The installation may only be carried out when the system is de-energized and by qualified specialists.
- National regulations for the installation of electrical systems must be observed.
- The DALI lines can be implemented with standard low-voltage installation material. No special cables are required.
- Only 1 conductor may be connected to each terminal. When using double wire end sleeves, the connection capability of the terminal must be observed.