These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Phase section rotary dimmer for halogen and incandescent lamps Phase section rotary... more
Phase section rotary dimmer for halogen and incandescent lamps
- Phase section rotary dimmer for powers of 20-315 W
- 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- For low-voltage halogen lamps (with electronic transformers) and incandescent lamps or HV halogen lamps
- Dimming principle: phase section
- Low noise, with temperature switch
- With pressure changeover switch
- Optionally available with cover frame (pure white - frame width 82 mm, rocker dimension 58.6 x 58.6 mm) and cover for rotary dimmer and potentiometer (pure white - rocker dimension 58.6 x 58.6 mm)
|Nominal voltage||230 V|
|Diameter shaft||4 mm|
|Dimming principle||trailing edge|
|Method of operation||Rotary / pushbutton|
|Method of Mounting||clamping / screw|
Further information as well as the Manual can be found in the Download tab.
Related links to "Phase section rotary dimmer"
For universal loads. Installation flush-mounted for outputs of 20-315 W. more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.