COB LED Stripe RGB 24Vdc 15W/m 780lm/m 840LEDs/
Net price: 47.75€
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: STR-70840123-100
- Hersteller-Nr.: STR-70840123-100
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Manufacturer: PUR-LED GmbH & Co .KG
COB LED strip 24 Vdc RGB
In contrast to conventional LED strips, no individual light points are visible in COB LED strips, as the LEDs are packed closely together to create a continuous, absolutely uniform band of light. LED COB strips are a type of LED strip light based on chip-on-board (COB) Technology.
With the COB LED Strips from PUR-LED you get a continuous light band without light-dark transition similar to neon lighting due to a high number of LEDs per metre (here with a very high density of 840 LEDs/m). With RGB, the COB LED strip offers a colour-intensive and colourful lighting experience.
The COB LED strips can be used like normal LED strips, but offer the advantage of a very homogeneous illumination. The COB strips are highly flexible and can also be bent easily due to their small width of only 10 mm. They can be cut and connected just as flexibly as normal LED strips.
The LED COB strip RGB is available in lengths from 1 to 5 metres (smallest divisible unit 25 mm).
Advantages of the COB LED strips RGB:
- homogeneous illumination - no individual LEDs visible
- absolutely uniform light pattern
- high efficiency
- flexible and easy to bend
- 840 LED chips per meter
- a colourful experience with RGB
Application examples for COB LED strips:
- logos and lettering with luminous effect
- Furniture or accent lighting
- Interior lighting
- Homogeneous line lighting, also in very flat aluminum profiles
- Contour lighting, also on curved lines
- Continuous, narrow accent or orientation light
- Absolutely uniform indirect lighting at shortest distances
Technical data COB LED strip 24 Vdc RGB:
|Rated voltage:||24 Vdc|
|Rated current:||0,63 A/m|
|Energy Efficiency class:||-|
|Light technical data|
|luminous flux:||760 lm/m|
|color Rendering index RA:||-|
|dimmable||via PWM (s. Datasheet)|
|Lifetime & ignition time|
|Operating temperature:||55°C measured at TC Point|
|Storage temperature:||-15 to +40°C|
Please refer to our data sheet under Downloads for further technical details and safety instructions.
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||501-1000 lm/m|
|Amount LEDs/m:||840 LEDs/m, COB|