DALI Expander Unit for extending a DALI circuit (with integrated bus power supply for 3 DALI... more
DALI Expander Unit for extending a DALI circuit (with integrated bus power supply for 3 DALI sub-circuits)With the DALI Expander 3, three new DALI sub-lines can be created and supplied with power and information. Further DALI operating devices in the DALI subcircuits can be controlled via one DALI address each (Broadcast). Alternatively the DALI sub-lines can be controlled directly with Switch&Dim inputs. The DALI Expander 3 has an integrated DALI bus supply (200mA) for up to max. 3 times 25 DALI devices. The amount of DALI units as well as the line length (up to 300m) can be increased using the DALI Expander 3
- Device for DALI-line expansion
- Control of several DALI-devices via 3 DALI-addresses
- 3 DALI outputs (DALI A,B,C) with integrated DALI power supply (50mA each) for powering control gear and control devices
- For the superordinate DALI circuit the DALI expander acts like 3 separate DALI control gear – 3 DALI addresses, one for each subnet (A, B, C)
- Forwarding commands received at the input (DALI IN) to the corresponding output (DALI A, B, C) broadcast
- Alternative control options of the DALI-output circuits via Switch&Dim-inputs (Broadcast).
- Group commands are passed from one to the other output circuits (cross function)
- Galvanic isolation between DALI-input and DALI-outputs
- Independent control gear for remote ceiling an integration in luminaires
|Max. output current||3 x 50mA (DALI)|
|Current consumption DALI (DALI IN)||2mA|
|Input/Output||DALI / DALI|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C bto +60°C|
|Expected life time @tc||50.000 h|
|Mounting||Remote ceiling integration in class II devices|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||120mm x 41mm x 22mm|
For further information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
Related links to "DALI Expander 3 Unit"
Device for DALI-line expansion with integrated bus power supply for 3 DALI sub-circuits more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|